- 2 cups water
- 170 g honey
- 2 cups strawberries, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup soda water
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
Photo credit: G. Drakopoulos - Food Styling: T. Webb
- Heat the water and honey in a saucepan over medium heat until it almost comes to a boil. Stir continuously with a spoon until the honey dissolves.
- Set aside to cool for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Beat the strawberries and lemon juice in a blender.
- Add the syrup in a slow, steady stream until you get a soft and smooth mixture.
- Transfer to a large measuring container.
- Add the soda water and stir.
- Pour in glasses over ice and serve.
Nutrition information per 100 gr.
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.