For the marinade and dressing
- Beat the anchovies, garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, pepper and 3 tablespoons olive oil, until completely combined.
- Add the mustard and beat to incorporate.
- Add 2 tablespoons of the mixture in a bowl and use it to marinade the chicken.
- To the rest of the mixture in the food processor, add the yogurt and parmesan. Beat to incorporate.
- If it is too thick you can add some water to make it thinner.
For the chicken
- Place a non-stick pan over high heat and let it get very hot without adding any oil.
- Spread some plastic wrap on a working surface and place the chicken fillets over it.
- Cut them in half, horizontally to create 2 thinner fillets from each fillet.
- Cover with plastic wrap and pound them with a saucepan or meat tenderizer to give them a more even thickness. It should be 1-2 cm thick.
- Spread the marinade over the whole surface of the fillets.
- Add them to the pan and sauté until golden on both sides.
For the salad
- Chop the iceberg into 3 cm pieces and place in a bowl.
- Add the corn, the dressing, thyme, mint and oregano.
- Toss to coat.
- Cut the chicken fillets into 2 cm slices and add them to the bowl.
- Add some thyme and oregano.
- Crumble some rusks over the top and serve.