- Finely chop the rosemary leaves. Place in a saucepan along with the honey and water.
- Whisk and place over medium heat.
- Simmer for 30 seconds, until it starts to bubble.
- Remove from heat and allow mixture to cool and be infused by the aroma of the rosemary.
- Chop the tofu into 2 cm cubes and transfer to a bowl.
- When the mixture with the honey cools, add to the bowl with the tofu and mix with a spoon to marinate.
- Place a pan over high heat and let it get very hot.
- Add the hazelnuts and toast for 2 minutes, until they become golden brown.
- When ready, remove hazelnuts from pan and allow to cool.
- Beat in a food processor to coarsely grind.
- Transfer to a bowl and add the lemon zest.
For the honey mustard vinaigrette
- Beat all of the ingredients in a food processor for 2 minutes, until completely combined.
- Arrange the green salad in a serving bowl and add the vinaigrette. Toss well to coat.
- Coat the pieces of tofu in the hazelnut-lemon mixture and add them to the salad.
- Thinly slice the apple and add it to the salad.
- Sprinkle with the remaining hazelnut mixture and serve.