- 30 g milk chocolate couverture, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoon(s) seed oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) honey
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 200 g baby spinach, fresh
- 1 endive, cut at the leaves
- 1 pear, large, sliced
- 3 tablespoon(s) cranberries, dried
- 2 tablespoon(s) almonds, sliced, toasted
Endive and pear salad with chocolate dressing
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Egg Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to this food.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- To melt the chocolate, place it in a bowl and cover with plastic wrap.
- Microwave for 1.5 minutes at 800 watts. Remove bowl and stir with a spoon until completely smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk the balsamic vinegar, honey salt and pepper. You can also do this in a blender or food processor.
- Add the melted chocolate and beat again until incorporated. Set aside.
- Arrange the spinach nicely in a serving platter.
- Place the endive and pieces of pear on top.
- Sprinkle with dried cranberries and almond.
- Drizzle with chocolate dressing and serve.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by