- 600 g chicken breast fillet, cut into pieces
- olive oil, some, to sauté
- basil, fresh, to sauté
- mint, fresh, to sauté
- lime zest, of 2 limes
- 250 g farfalle
- 3 tablespoon(s) strained yogurt
- 2 tablespoon(s) mustard
- 2 tablespoon(s) honey
- 2 tablespoon(s) worcestershire sauce
- spring onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ginger, powder
- lime juice, of 2 limes
- 200 g corn, can
- herbs, for the salad
Chicken and bow tie pasta salad
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- In a bowl, add the chicken strips, olive oil, lime zest and coarsely chopped herbs, such as 10 basil leaves and 5 mint leaves.
- Set aside for 5 minutes to marinate.
- In a very hot pan, sauté the chicken for 5 minutes on each side until brown and cooked through.
- Remove from pan and put in a bowl. Cover with aluminum foil and set aside for 5 minutes to let it rest.
- In the meantime, fill a medium pot with water and bring to a boil. Add salt and pasta. Boil as directed on the package.
- Drain and transfer to a bowl. Drizzle with some olive oil and toss.
- Prepare the sauce in a bowl. Combine the yogurt, mustard, honey, Worcestershire sauce, spring onion and lime juice.
- Pour over pasta and toss. Add the chicken and mix gently.
- Add any extra aromatics and the corn. Season to taste and serve.
You can add more or less of any of the ingredients or spices to suit your tastes perfectly!
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by