- Place a pan over high heat and let it get hot.
- Season the steaks with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil. Spread over the surface of the steaks.
- Place them in the hot pan and cook for 2-3 minutes on the first side.
- Turn them over and lower heat to medium.
- Add the butter, rosemary and thyme.
- As soon as the butter melts, baste the steaks with it for 2-3 minutes, until they are done.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
For the chimichurri sauce
- Beat the garlic, olive oil, water and vinegar in a blender, until the garlic completely breaks down.
- Add the spring onions, coriander, oregano, chili pepper and bouillon cube.
- Beat until all of the ingredients are combined and turn into a thick sauce.
- Serve the first steak with chimichurri sauce and fries.
- To serve the second steak, cut the ciabatta in half, lengthwise and spread 2-3 tablespoons chimichurri sauce on them. Thinly slice the steak and add to the ciabatta.