For the avocado pesto sauce:
- Add all of the ingredients, apart from the olive oil, to a food processor.
- Beat for 2 minutes, until the nuts break down.
- Then add the olive oil and grated parmesan.
- Beat to combine.
- Your avocado pesto sauce is ready.
- Preheat oven to 180* C 9350* F) Fan.
- Cut the bread into slanted slices and bake for 10-15 minutes, until golden and crunchy.
- When ready, remove from oven and set aside for 1-2 minutes to cool.
- Spread crunchy bread slices with avocado pesto sauce. Add some cherry tomatoes, sea fennel and parmesan shavings.