- 1 onion, large
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 sprig(s) rosemary
- 2 clove of garlic
- 30 g ginger
- 4 tablespoon(s) dark brown soft sugar
- 4 tablespoon(s) worcestershire sauce
- 4 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 4 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 200 g ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) tabasco
- 1 teaspoon(s) paprika, smoked
Dairy Free Diet
Excludes foods such as milk, yoghurt, cheese and their by-products.
Egg Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to this food.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
1 small bottle
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Place a pan over medium heat.
- Add some olive oil and the onions.
- Stir and sauté for 3-4 minutes, until they caramelize.
- Add the sprigs of rosemary. You want them to release all of their aroma and will later discard them.
- Add the garlic, stir and sauté.
- Peel the ginger and grate with a zester and add to the pan. (Only add what falls off of the zester since what is gathered on top is full of fibers.)
- Add the sugar and stir until it melts and the mixture thickens.
- Add the Worcestershire and balsamic vinegar. Stir and cook for 1-2 minutes to allow the acidity from the balsamic vinegar to cook off.
- Remove the sprigs of rosemary and add the soy sauce, ketchup, paprika and tabasco. Cook until the sauce thickens.
- When ready, remove pan from heat and beat in a blender until nice and smooth.
- Transfer to sterilized glass jars, allow to cool and store in the refrigerator for months.
The perfect bbq sauce for all of your meats. You can use it as a condiment or brush it on to meats while grilling for an even richer bbq flavor!
Nutrition information per 100 gr.
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by