- 120 ml sake
- 200 g granulated sugar
- 150 ml soy sauce
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 60 g fresh ginger, cut in to pieces
- 5 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 onion, quartered
- 500 ml water
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Diet based on vegetables, legumes and green leaves. It excludes foods such as meat, fish, mollusks, dairy products, eggs, honey and their by-products.
Gluten Free Diet
Excludes foods containing gluten, such as wheat, barley, rye and their by-products.
Dairy Free Diet
Excludes foods such as milk, yoghurt, cheese and their by-products.
Egg Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to this food.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Place a saucepan over medium to high heat.
- Add the sake and let the alcohol evaporate. This should take about 3-5 minutes.
- Add the sugar and stir with a wooden spoon until it completely dissolves.
- Add the soy sauce, garlic, ginger, thyme, onion and water.
- Stir and simmer for 30 minutes.
- When ready, remove from heat and set aside to cool for 10 minutes.
- Pass the sauce through a sieve to remove the garlic, ginger and thyme.
- It is ready! You want the teriyaki sauce to be thick and have a syrup-like consistency.
- Allow it to cool, transfer to a jar and store in the refrigerator for at least 2 weeks.
Nutrition information per 100 gr.
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by