- 250 g feta cheese, soft
- thyme, fresh
- rosemary, fresh
- 120 g bacon, finely chopped
- 120 g cranberries
- 3-4 tablespoon(s) dry breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon(s) worcestershire sauce
- 250 g cream cheese
- 120 g almonds, toasted
- multi-grain breadsticks, for serving
Cheese Spread with Nuts
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Combine the feta, thyme, rosemary, bacon, cranberries, breadcrumbs, freshly ground pepper and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl, using a wooden spoon or your hands.
- When the ingredients are completely combined, add the cream cheese and mix again until the mixture “stiffens” and it is hard to mix.
- Transfer mixture to a clean working surface and divide it into 3 or more equal sized pieces.
- Shape each piece into a roll to create rolled bars that are 12-14 cm long and 1-2 cm wide.
- Beat the almonds and pistachios in a food processor, until completely ground like breadcrumbs.
- Spread them out on your working surface and place the cheese bars on top.
- Roll again until they are completely coated in the nut mixture.
- Serve with multi-grain breadsticks!
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by