- In a mixer’s bowl, add the water, sugar, salt and yeast.
- Stir with a spoon until the yeast has completely dissolved.
- You can set it aside for about 10 minutes so that yeast can activate.
- Then add the flour and olive oil.
- Beat on low speed for 8-10 minutes with the hook attachment.
- When the pizza dough is ready, remove from mixer and cover with a towel.
- Set it aside to rest and rise for 30 minutes.
- Grease the interior and exterior of a15 cm ovenproof bowl.
- Cover the interior of the bowl with the slices of mozzarella.
- Combine the cream cheese and bacon in a bowl and spread it over the mozzarella. Top with the grated gouda.
- Roll out the dough into a circle that is 25 cm in diameter so that it can cover the bowl halfway down the sides.
- Cover the bowl with the pizza dough and brush with the egg wash.
- Set it aside for 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 180* C (350* F) Fan.
- Place ovenproof bowl in a baking pan and bake for 20-30 minutes, until the pizza rises and turns golden evenly.
- When ready, VERY carefully turn the bowl over because it is VERY HOT and remove the pizza.
- Spread the bbq sauce all over the crust and serve.
Rate this recipe
You need to login