Pizzas with hot dog buns
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (355° F) set to fan.
- Cut the buns in half and place them onto a baking pan. Spread a tablespoon of tomato sauce or pesto above.
- Add the cream cheese, grated cheeses and the rest of the ingredients on top of the buns.
For the baking
- Bake the buns over low heat so that the cheese melts. Then, increase the heat so that the cheese turns golden and the buns are crunchy.
- Start baking over 180°C (355* F) set to fan. Bake for 10 minutes. Increase to 220°C (430* F) set to grill and transfer to the top rack.
- Add the vegetables and herbs on top after you remove the pizzas from the oven.
How about some sweet pizzas? Use chocolate chips to sprinkle the buns and when it melts in the oven, add various seasonal fruits like strawberries, bananas, pineapple etc.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by