- 1 tomato
- 1 spring onion
- 150 g ground beef, cooked, leftover
- 100 g cream cheese
- 2 tablespoon(s) red beans
- 2 tablespoon(s) corn
- 100 g basmati rice, boiled
- 2 tortillas, 25 cm
- slices lime(s), to serve
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat the oven to 180ο C (350ο F) set to fan.
- Finely chop the tomato and the spring onion.
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients with a spoon, apart from the tortillas.
- Lay the tortillas on your working surface.
- Divide the bowl’s mixture among the center of each tortilla, leaving a 2 cm border around the edges, and wrap into a roll.
- Transfer them to a baking pan with the seam sides down.
- Bake for 15 minutes until firm.
- Remove from the oven and let them cool for a while.
- Cut the tortillas in half and serve with lime slices.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*The nutritional chart and the symbols refer to the basic recipe and not to the serving suggestions.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by