- 15 cherry tomatoes
- 8-10 olives, pitted and sliced
- 1 clove(s) of garlic, minced
- 1 onion, small
- 2 tablespoon(s) parsley, leaves, finely chopped and divided in 2 parts
- 1 teaspoon(s) oregano
- 1 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- pepper, freshly ground
- 280 g feta cheese
- crackers, for dipping
Roast Feta Cheese with Cherry Tomatoes and Olives
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Add the cherry tomatoes, olives, onion, garlic, 1 part of parsley, oregano, olive oil and freshly ground pepper in a bowl. Toss.
- Turn on your oven, set to broiler.
- Place each piece of feta cheese in the center of a sheet of aluminum foil.
- Spread some of the tomato mixture on top.
- Turn up the edges of the aluminum foil so that the juices don’t run out while cooking.
- Roast for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and transfer to a plate.
- Serve warm.
The feta cheese will not melt. It will become warm and soften. Sprinkle with parsley and serve with breadsticks. The feta cheese will become firm again when it cools. You can heat it up again in the oven.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by