- 10 ice cream cones
- 400 g chocolate couverture
- 40 g kiwis, fresh, cut into small pieces
- 40 g peaches, fresh, cut into small pieces
- 40 g mango(s), fresh, cut into small pieces
- 40 g strawberries, fresh, cut into small pieces
- 40 g blueberries, fresh, cut into small pieces
- mint leaves, fresh, to garnish
Fruit Salad Cones
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Egg Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to this food.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Melt the chocolate couverture and allow it to cool a little.
- Fill the ice cream cones with it and turn them over so that most of the melted chocolate can drain.
- Set them aside for 1-2 hours so that the chocolate can dry.
- Fill your ice cream cones with all the chopped fruit.
- Garnish with mint leaves and serve.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by