- 7 wedding candy, multicolored, chocolate, for the noses
- 100 g chocolate couverture, melted, for the eyebrows, the feet and the head
- 2 kiwis
- 1 banana
- 7 strawberries
- 32 wedding candy, eyeballs
- 18 almond slivers, for the ears and the feet
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Egg Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to this food.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Cut the chocolate candies in half so to use them for the noses.
- Transfer a little of the melted chocolate into a pastry bag and keep the rest into a bowl.
For the kiwis
- Peel the kiwis and cut them into rounds, each 1 cm thick.
- Using the melted couverture as “glue”, set the candy eyeballs, and follow the same process with the one half of the chocolate candy for the nose.
- With the melted couverture, draw the feet and the eyebrows onto the kiwis.
For the bananas
- On a piece of parchment paper, draw 4 small chocolate “lines”, 2 cm each, and let them cool so to use them for the horns of the giraffes.
- Peel the banana and cut it in half.
- Using the melted couverture as “glue”, set the candy eyeballs.
- With the melted chocolate draw the nose, the mouth, and the spots.
- Set the horns and, next to them, place 2 slivered almonds for the ears.
For the strawberries
- Cut the stem of the strawberries.
- Dip half of the strawberry into the bowl with the melted chocolate, set the candy eyeballs and the one half of the chocolate candy for the nose.
- Put a little chocolate on the edge of 2 slivered almonds and carefully stick them under the strawberry, to create the feet.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by