- 12 crepes
- 24 slices cheddar
- 24 slices ham
- 3 tablespoon(s) thyme
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 600 g heavy cream 35%
- 2 eggs
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 100 g mixed cheeses
Cheese crepe souffle
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat the oven to 180ο C (350ο F) set to fan.
- Spread the crepes on your working surface.
- Divide the cheddar, the ham, and the 2 tablespoons thyme among the crepes.
- Wrap the crepes into thin rolls and add them, one next to the other, into an ovenproof 25x40 cm baking dish that is greased with olive oil.
- In a bowl add the heavy cream, the eggs, salt, pepper, the nutmeg, and mix until well combined.
- Pour the heavy cream mixture over the crepes, using a serving spoon.
- Sprinkle with the cheeses, with 1 tablespoon thyme, pepper, and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove and serve.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by