- 150 g margarine, chilled
- 200 g all-purpose flour
- 50 g whole-wheat flour
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoon(s) granulated sugar
- 2 pinches salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) brandy
- 250 g water
- 60 g sunflower seeds
- 20 g flaxseed
- 30 g fennel seeds
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat oven to 160 *C (320*F) Fan.
- In a food processor add the flour, 1 tablespoon sugar, salt, and the margarine cut into cubes. Process until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- Add the egg yolk and the cognac. Process until the mixture turns into a smooth and elastic dough.
- Remove the dough and separate into small pieces, 10 g each. Shape into small balls.
- On a clean working surface, shape each small ball into a breadstick with your hands (try to make them as similar as possible so that they can all take the same amount of time to bake).
- In a bowl, add water and 2 tbsps. sugar. Mix until the sugar dissolves. Put the seeds in another bowl.
- Dip the breadsticks into the water first, and then roll them in the seeds.
- Place the breadsticks onto 25x35 cm baking sheets. Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Allow to cool on the baking sheet. Serve.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by