- 1200 ml grape must
- 3 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoon(s) corn starch
- 1 teaspoon(s) rosewater
- walnuts, coarsely, chopped, for serving
- cinnamon, ground, for serving
Grape Must Pudding
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Diet based on vegetables, legumes and green leaves. It excludes foods such as meat, fish, mollusks, dairy products, eggs, honey and their by-products.
Dairy Free Diet
Excludes foods such as milk, yoghurt, cheese and their by-products.
Egg Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to this food.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Set aside 1 cup of grape must in a bowl. Use about 1 tablespoon flour for each cup of grape must.
- Add the flour and corn starch to the bowl.
- Beat with a hand whisk until the mixture is combined and completely smooth. Make sure there are absolutely no lumps.
- Heat the rest of the grape must in a pot. Add the flour mixture and stir until it comes to a boil.
- Boil for 1-2 minutes, until the mixture thickens.
- Remove from heat.
- Add the rosewater and stir to combine.
- Pour into serving bowls and sprinkle with chopped walnuts.
- Refrigerate to chill and serve with cinnamon.
Grape must pudding is at its most popular during the fall, when it’s harvest time.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by