- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 spring onion
- 250 g spinach, baby
- 2 pinches vegetable bouillon powder
- 3 eggs
- 200 g goat cheese
- thyme, fresh
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Gluten Free Diet
Excludes foods containing gluten, such as wheat, barley, rye and their by-products.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Place a pan over medium heat and add 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Finely chop the spring onion and add it to the pan. Sauté.
- Add the spinach. Stir and sauté for 1 minute, until it wilts.
- Add a pinch of bouillon granules and stir.
- Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Place the same pan over medium to low heat and add 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and add another pinch of bouillon granules.
- Whisk and add to the pan.
- As soon as the edges of the omelet turn white, start to drag the edges of the omelet towards the center with a spoon.
- At the point where most of the omelet is cooked and it needs to cook a little more on the bottom, turn off heat.
- Crumble the goat cheese and sprinkle over the omelet.
- Add the spinach and spread.
- Position the pan on a working surface at 45*. The omelet will seem like it’s going to slide off the pan. With one easy tilt, serve the omelet onto a plate.
- Serve with some olive oil, fresh thyme and freshly ground pepper.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by