- 1 egg
- 200 g strained yogurt
- 3 tablespoon(s) seed oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 25 g granulated sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 90-100 g all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- butter, for frying
- 4 bananas, sliced
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Prepare 2 mixtures. In a bowl, combine the yogurt, sugar, vanilla, sunflower oil and the egg.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Mix well. Combine the 2 mixtures. Mix with a spoon. Heat a large pan or cast iron skillet over medium heat.
- Cut the bananas into 0.5 cm thick slices.
- Add 1 tablespoon of butter or oil into the pan. Let it get very hot.
- Add a heaping tablespoon of batter into the pan, carefully.
- When it seems to start drying along the sides, place 2-4 banana slices onto each pancake. Cook them for 3-4 minutes, until lightly browned underneath. Flip with a thin spatula, and cook the other side. If any bananas slide out, simply slip them back under.
- Cook for another 2 minutes or until the bananas caramelize underneath.
- Remove from pan and keep warm until all the pancakes are done.
- Serve with honey and more sliced bananas.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by