- 500 g tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon(s) basil, fresh, + extra to serve
- 2 tablespoon(s) vinegar, white wine
- 50 g olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) granulated sugar
- 400 g ready-made pizza crust
- 100 g mozzarella, ball
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat the oven to 150ο C (300ο F) set to fan.
- Cut the tomatoes into 4, finely chop the basil, and transfer them into a bowl.
- Add the vinegar, the olive oil, and the sugar into the bowl, and mix.
- Pour the bowl’s ingredients into a baking pan and bake in the oven for 2 hours.
- Remove the baking pan from the oven, pass the mixture through a sieve, and keep the juices into a bowl. This is your sauce.
- Increase the oven’s temperature to 200ο C (390ο F) set to fan.
- Line a 30x40 cm baking pan with parchment paper and spread the pizza dough.
- With a spoon, spread the sauce over the pizza dough so to cover the whole surface.
- Cut the mozzarella into pieces and scatter them over the sauce.
- Fold the edges of the dough inwards to crimp it.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until the pizza dough is cooked through.
- Remove the baking pan from the oven, cut into pieces, and serve with basil leaves.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by