- 1 medium sweet potato
- 100 g oats
- 1 large egg
- pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 300 g yogurt, 2%
- 100 g fresh cherries
- 2 kiwis
- 150 g fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoons honey
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat oven over 200ο C (390* F) Set to Fan.
- Peel the sweet potato and cut it randomly.
- Place the pieces in the food processor along with the oat, egg, salt and olive oil.
- Beat for 1-2 minutes until the mixture has a dough-like texture.
- Line a round, 23 cm baking pan with parchment paper. Spread the sweet potato mixture so that you have a 23 cm diameter circle. Bake for 30 minutes until golden and thick.
- Remove baking pan from oven and set on a rack for 30 minutes to completely cool.
- Spread the yogurt over the crust with a spoon.
- Pit the cherries and cut them in half.
- Peel the kiwis cut them in half and then in slices 0.5 cm thick. Then cut the slices in half.
- Remove stem from strawberries and quarter them.
- Spread the fruits over the yogurt and using a spoon, drizzle with honey.
- Cut in slices and serve.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by