- 175 g self-rising flour
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil, +extra for pan
- 80 g water
- 1 pinch salt
- 150 g champignon mushrooms, sliced
- 1 clove(s) of garlic, minced
- 100 g cream cheese
- 1 egg
- chili flakes
- 4 sprig(s) rosemary, finely chopped
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Combine the flour, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 85 ml water and a pinch of salt in a large bowl until it comes together.
- Turn dough out onto a working surface and knead for 1-2 minutes, until it becomes smooth. Shape into a ball.
- Place dough back in bowl. Cover with a towel and set aside.
- Use a 22 cm pan that can be used in the oven also. Sauté the mushrooms along with 1 tablespoon olive oil for 10 minutes, until they soften and turn golden.
- Add the garlic and sauté for another 1-2 minutes.
- When ready, transfer to a plate and season with salt and pepper.
- Spread dough out with your hands, and shape into a thin disc that fits in the pan.
- Place in pan and cook for 4-5 minutes over medium heat, until the bottom sides turns golden brown. Use a spatula to flip the dough over and cook for another 4-5 minutes.
- Turn on the broiler.
- To the pan, add salt, pepper, cream cheese and mushrooms, leaving an empty space in the center where you will add the egg. Add the egg in the center and bake for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the rosemary and bukovo pepper flakes.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by