- 200 g chicken, cooked, leftover
- 150 g cheddar, or any other melting cheese
- 50 g cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic, powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) paprika, sweet
- 2 tablespoon(s) parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tortillas, 20 cm
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- thyme, to serve
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Cut the chicken into 2 cm cubes or shred it with your hands into small pieces. Transfer it to a bowl.
- In the bowl add 100 g cheddar cheese, the cream cheese, the garlic powder, the paprika, the parsley, salt, pepper, and mix with a spoon.
- Lay the 2 tortillas on your working surface.
- Divide the filling among the tortillas, halfway-up, and fold to wrap them well.
- Place a frying pan with a lid over medium-low heat.
- Melt the butter in the pan.
- Add the quesadillas to the pan, one next to the other, and cover them with the lid.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes, until the tortillas turn golden and the cheese melts.
- Remove the lid and carefully flip them over.
- Sprinkle with the remaining 50 g cheese and cover them again with the lid.
- Cook for 1 more minute to melt the cheese on top.
- Remove the quesadillas from the pan, cut them in half, and serve with finely chopped thyme.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*The nutritional chart and the symbols refer to the basic recipe and not to the serving suggestions.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by