- 400 g ready-made pizza crust
- 300 g ground pork, cooked, leftover
- 100 g homemade ketchup, optional, if the ground pork has no sauce
- 150 g cheddar, grated
- thyme, to serve
- chili flakes, to serve
Ground pork rolls
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Line a 20 cm square baking pan with parchment paper and set it aside until needed.
- Spread the ready-made pizza crust on your working surface, with the one large side facing you.
- Spread the cooked ground pork over the surface of the dough, leaving a 2 cm border on the opposite large side of the dough. If your leftover ground meat has no sauce, spread firstly the ketchup and then the ground pork on top.
- Sprinkle with the cheddar and start rolling from the large side that is facing you towards the opposite large side, creating one large roll.
- Cut the roll into 6 slices and place them in the baking pan, one next to the other.
- Cover the baking pan with a tea towel and leave it at room temperature for 30 minutes, until the dough slightly rises.
- Preheat the oven to 180ο C (350ο F) set to fan.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until the dough is golden.
- Remove the baking pan from the oven.
- Serve with finely chopped thyme and sprinkle with chili flakes.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*The nutritional chart and the symbols refer to the basic recipe and not to the serving suggestions.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by