- 4 celery sticks
- 100 g peanut butter, soft + extra, for sticking the eyes
- 1 red apple
- 1 orange
- 100 g white grapes
- 50 g blueberries
- 10 cherries
- 1 cucumber
- 30 g cashews
- 30 g hazelnuts
- 2 sprigs of chives, for the antennas, to serve
- 24 candy eyeballs, to serve
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Diet based on vegetables, legumes and green leaves. It excludes foods such as meat, fish, mollusks, dairy products, eggs, honey and their by-products.
Gluten Free Diet
Excludes foods containing gluten, such as wheat, barley, rye and their by-products.
Dairy Free Diet
Excludes foods such as milk, yoghurt, cheese and their by-products.
Egg Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to this food.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Wash the celery sticks well and with a peeler, remove the strings of each stick, lengthwise.
- Cut the sticks into 10 cm pieces and place them on your working surface, with the “peeled” side facing down. With a spoon, fill the cavity of each piece with peanut butter.
- Wash and cut the fruits and the cucumber into slices.
- Decorate with the fruits, the cucumber, the hazelnuts, and the cashews so to create the snails.
- Cut the chives into small and even pieces so to create the antennas.
- Stick the candy eyeballs with a little peanut butter, stick the antennas onto the “head” and serve.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*The nutritional chart and the symbols refer to the basic recipe and not to the serving suggestions.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by