- 3 eggs, boiled
- 1 spring onion
- 2 tablespoon(s) mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon(s) mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic, powder
- 4 slices sandwich bread, toasted
- 1 tomato
- 2 lettuce leaves
Sandwich with eggs
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Low in Sugars Diet
Limits all sources of added sugars and encourages the reduction of high-carbohydrate (high glycemic index) foods. A claim that a food can be classified as LS can be made when it contains less than 5 gr of sugars per 100 gr of solid food or 2.5 gr of sugars per 100 ml of liquid food.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Peel the eggs.
- Finely chop the eggs, the spring onion, and add them into a bowl.
- In the bowl add the mayonnaise, the mustard, the garlic, salt, pepper, and mix with a spoon.
- Place two of the sandwich bread slices on your working surface.
- Cut the tomato into thin slices.
- Put the lettuce leaves on the bread slices, divide the egg mixture over them, cover with tomato slices, and then cover with the other 2 bread slices.
- Cut the sandwiches in half and serve.