- 2 eggs
- 70 g milk
- 1/2 green bell pepper, washed and cut into 0,5 cm cubes
- 2 portobello mushrooms, cut into slices
- 1 slice turkey, cut into pieces
- 1/4 onion, cut into cubes
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter, for spreading the bread
- 2 slices kasseri cheese
- 2 lettuce leaves, washed
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- In a bowl that goes in the microwave, mix the eggs with the milk, bell pepper, mushroom, turkey, onion, salt, and pepper.
- Put the bowl in the microwave and cook the mixture at 800 Watt for 6 minutes.
- Spread the butter on both bread slices.
- On one of the bread slices place the omelette, kasseri cheese, lettuce leaves, and cover them with the other bread slice.
- Let the sandwich cool and serve.
You can also use sandwich bread slices for the preparation of this sandwich.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by