- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 300 g ground beef
- 1 onion
- 20 g brown sugar
- 30 g homemade ketchup
- 10 g mustard, powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) thyme
- 1/4 bunch parsley, finely chopped + extra to serve
- 3 baguettes
- 3 slices cheddar
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Heat the olive oil in a pot over medium heat.
- Add the ground beef and mix with a serving spoon.
- Finely chop the onion, add it to the pot, and sauté for 2 more minutes.
- Add the sugar and mix until it melts.
- Add the ketchup, the mustard powder, the Worcestershire sauce, the thyme, the parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Cover the pot with the lid and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring regularly with a serving spoon.
- Cut the baguettes and the cheddar slices in half, divide the ground beef among the baguettes and top with the cheddar.
- Serve with finely chopped parsley.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by