- 200 g spaghetti, boiled
- 2 eggs, medium
- 50 g homemade ketchup
- 100 g parmesan cheese, grated
- 50 g dry breadcrumbs, + extra optionally
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 100 g strained yogurt, to serve
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Finely chop the spaghetti and add them into a bowl.
- Crack the eggs into the bowl and add the ketchup, the parmesan cheese, the dried breadcrumbs, salt, pepper, and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 6 and shape them into balls. Each ball should be about 50 g.
- Press the bowls with your hands to flatten them. If the discs start falling apart, add more dried breadcrumbs.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Sauté the fritters for 2 minutes on each side, until they are golden.
- Remove from the pan and set them on a plate with paper towels.
- Serve optionally with yogurt.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*The nutritional chart and the symbols refer to the basic recipe and not to the serving suggestions.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by