Turkey and cheese “sushi” rolls
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Lay the sandwich bread slices onto your working surface.
- With a rolling pin, roll them out one by one so that they become thinner and a bit larger.
- Peel the cucumber, remove its seeds, and cut into thin slices, 8 cm each.
- Peel the carrot and cut it into thin slices, 8 cm each.
- Spread the cream cheese over the sandwich bread slices.
- Place the cheese and the turkey on top.
- Add 2-3 cucumber slices in the middle of the bread and place 2-3 carrot slices next to them.
- Roll on the one side so to cover the cucumber, the carrot, and to create a roll. Press its edge so that it sticks together.
- Follow the same process for the remaining bread slices.
- Cut the rolls in half or into 4 and serve with ketchup.
You can make the rolls by adding any type of cheese and deli meat that you like!
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*The nutritional chart and the symbols refer to the basic recipe and not to the serving suggestions.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by