- 100 g Brazil nuts
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 40 g maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon(s) cinnamon
- 50-80 g sunflower oil
Brazil nut butter
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Diet based on vegetables, legumes and green leaves. It excludes foods such as meat, fish, mollusks, dairy products, eggs, honey and their by-products.
Gluten Free Diet
Excludes foods containing gluten, such as wheat, barley, rye and their by-products.
Dairy Free Diet
Excludes foods such as milk, yoghurt, cheese and their by-products.
Egg Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to this food.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat the oven to 180ο C set to fan.
- Spread the Brazil nuts on a pan and roast them for 15-20 minutes by shaking them lightly from time to time.
- Transfer the nuts in a strong food processor and beat them until turned into powder (if our food processor is not very big, put them in batches).
- Add the vanilla extract, maple syrup, cinnamon, salt and the sunflower oil in 3 batches.
- Beat until the ingredients are homogenized and our mixture is like a smooth paste.
- Remove the mixture from the food processor and serve.
We can spread it on bread, add it to smoothies and porridge as well.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by