- 270 g maple syrup
- 70 g coconut oil
- 3 teaspoon(s) coffee, instant, powder
- 140 g almonds, raw, blanched or not
- 140 g cashews
- 110 g pecan(s)
- 140 g sunflower seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt, optional
Espresso glazed nuts
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Diet based on vegetables, legumes and green leaves. It excludes foods such as meat, fish, mollusks, dairy products, eggs, honey and their by-products.
Gluten Free Diet
Excludes foods containing gluten, such as wheat, barley, rye and their by-products.
Dairy Free Diet
Excludes foods such as milk, yoghurt, cheese and their by-products.
Egg Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to this food.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat the oven to 150°C (302° F), set to fan.
- Line a 30x40 cm baking pan with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a pot, heat the maple syrup with the coconut oil and the instant coffee, over medium heat, until the oil melts and the ingredients are combined.
- In a bowl, mix the almonds, cashews, pecans, sunflower seeds, and salt.
- Spread them onto the baking pan, pour the liquid mixture over them, and mix with a wooden ladle so that they are well combined.
- Roast the nuts for 8 minutes, mix them again, and roast them for 5 more minutes, until golden and caramelized.
- Take the pan out of the oven and let the mixture cool.
- Then, crumble it with your hands (if there are big chunks) and divide it into storage containers.
They are preserved for about two weeks in an airtight container or bowl at room temperature.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by