- 225 g oats
- 1 teaspoon(s) star anises
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 25 g butter, from cow milk
- 120 ml water
- 1 teaspoon(s) fennel seeds
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Egg Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to this food.
Sugar Free Diet
Limits all sources of added sugars and encourages the reduction of high-carbohydrate (high glycemic index) foods. A claim that a food can be classified as SF can be made when it contains less than 0.5 gr of sugars per 100 gr of solid food or 100 ml of liquid food.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat oven to 180* C (350* F) Fan.
- In a food processor, beat the oats, salt and 1 teaspoon fennel seeds until they are finely ground.
- Transfer mixture to a glass bowl and add the water, butter and baking powder.
- Cover with plastic wrap and heat in the oven or microwave for 1 ½ minutes at 700 watts.
- Remove from oven or microwave. At this point you can add poppy seeds or any other seeds or dried fruit you like.
- Knead with your hands until a stiff dough is created and the oat mixture is completely absorbed.
- Place the dough between 2 sheets of parchment paper and roll out to a sheet that is 2-3 mm thick.
- Cut into circular shapes with a cookie cutter.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place cookies on baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
Be very gentle when rolling out the dough because it breaks and crumbles very easily…
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by