Treasure map quesadillas
Egg Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to this food.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat the oven to 180ο C (350ο F) set to fan.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper, and sauté them for 2 minutes on each side until they are golden.
- Transfer the chicken into a small baking pan and lay the sprigs of thyme over it. Let them roast for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove the baking pan from the oven and let the chicken cool slightly.
- Cut the chicken into 0,5 cm cubes and transfer them into a bowl. Cut the pepper into 0,5 cm cubes and add it to the bowl along with the chicken.
- Add the tomato sauce, the cheese, and mix with a spoon.
- Lay two out of the four tortillas onto your working surface.
- Divide the filling onto the two tortillas and cover with the other two, making two quesadillas.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium heat.
- Place the first quesadilla into the frying pan. Cover with the lid, lower the heat, and allow 2 minutes for the cheese to melt.
- Then, flip it over and cover with the lid again. Cook for 2 more minutes and remove the first quesadilla from the frying pan.
- Set it onto a rack and with a small paintbrush that you dip into the food coloring paste, draw patterns on the quesadilla.
- Follow the same process for the second quesadilla too.
- Cut into pieces and serve.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by