- 250 g almonds, raw
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 80-100 g sunflower oil
- 1-2 tablespoon(s) maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon(s) cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cloves, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ginger, powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) nutmeg
- cookies, to serve
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Diet based on vegetables, legumes and green leaves. It excludes foods such as meat, fish, mollusks, dairy products, eggs, honey and their by-products.
Gluten Free Diet
Excludes foods containing gluten, such as wheat, barley, rye and their by-products.
Dairy Free Diet
Excludes foods such as milk, yoghurt, cheese and their by-products.
Egg Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to this food.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat oven to 180* C (350* F) Fan.
- Spread the almonds out in a baking pan and bake for 25 minutes.
- When ready, remove from oven and allow to cool for 1 minute.
- Transfer to a food processor while still hot and beat for 3-5 minutes, until they are finely ground.
- Stop beating to scrape sides down with a spatula and beat again for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the salt, sunflower oil and maple syrup.
- Beat again for 10 minutes, occasionally stopping the process to scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- The mixture will begin to become thinner. If the mixture still has the texture of fine powder, add 1 more tablespoon of sunflower oil.
- When the mixture starts to have a creamy,paste like texture, add the cinnamon, cloves, ginger and nutmeg.
- Beat to incorporate and serve over cookies.
- Store in a 250 ml jar for up to 10 days.
Nutrition information per 100 gr.
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*The nutritional chart and the symbols refer to the basic recipe and not to the serving suggestions.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by