- 1 eggplant
- 200 g champignon mushrooms
- 200 g tofu
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 liter water
- 140 g sugar paste
- 200 g broccoli, cut into small florets
- 160 g noodles, rice
- 20 g ginger, fresh, finely chopped
- 60 g butter beans, green, finely chopped
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Diet based on vegetables, legumes and green leaves. It excludes foods such as meat, fish, mollusks, dairy products, eggs, honey and their by-products.
Gluten Free Diet
Excludes foods containing gluten, such as wheat, barley, rye and their by-products.
Dairy Free Diet
Excludes foods such as milk, yoghurt, cheese and their by-products.
Egg Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to this food.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Cut the eggplants into 1 cm slices. Sprinkle with a generous amount of salt and allow them to “sweat” for 10 minutes. This will remove any bitterness they may have. Rinse and pat dry with paper towels.
- Quarter the mushrooms and cut the tofu into 1 cm cubes.
- Place a pan over medium heat, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and let it get hot.
- Saute the eggplant slices for 2-3 minutes on each side, until golden. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towels.
- Saute the mushrooms for 4-5 minutes, until golden. Transfer to plate with eggplants.
- Add the remaining olive oil to the pan, add the tofu and sauté for 3-4 minutes until a light golden crust is created. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Place a pot over medium to high heat. Add the water, miso paste, salt and pepper. Whisk to incorporate.
- As soon as the mixture comes to a boil, add the broccoli florets and boil for 4-6 minutes until they soften a little. Remove with a slotted spoon and divide between 4 serving bowls.
- Divide the noodles between the bowls also and add the ginger and the rest of the vegetables.
- Pour broth from pot into bowls and set aside for 4 minutes, to allow the noodles to cook.
- Check seasoning and serve.
If you have any health problems, please make sure you reduce the quantity of salt and omit the eggplant's ''sweating'' process.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by