- 1 kilo tomatoes
- 2 kilos watermelon, cleaned and cut into pieces
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cucumber, peeled and cut into pieces
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, only the leaves + extra, to serve
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- juice of 1 lime
- 50 g pistachios, finely chopped + extra, to serve
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Diet based on vegetables, legumes and green leaves. It excludes foods such as meat, fish, mollusks, dairy products, eggs, honey and their by-products.
Gluten Free Diet
Excludes foods containing gluten, such as wheat, barley, rye and their by-products.
Dairy Free Diet
Excludes foods such as milk, yoghurt, cheese and their by-products.
Egg Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to this food.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Boil plenty of water into a pot over high heat.
- Remove the stem of the tomatoes and score the exact opposite side.
- Add the tomatoes into the boiling water for 10-15 seconds.
- Remove the tomatoes from the pot and transfer them directly to a bowl with water and ice. Allow 1 minute for them to cool down and remove the peel with a knife. As you will see, the tomato’s peel will be removed more easily if you follow this process.
- Cut the tomatoes into pieces and transfer into a bowl.
- Remove as many seeds of the watermelon as you can and then, transfer it into the bowl with the tomatoes.
- Add the olive oil, cucumber, thyme, garlic, vinegar, lime juice, salt, pepper, and pistachios.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate the bowl for 2 hours.
- Then, pour the bowl’s ingredients into a blender and beat for 1-2 minutes until there is a uniform and smooth soup. If you want, you can pass the soup through a sieve to remove any leftover seeds.
- Serve in bowls or glasses, sprinkle with the pistachios, and decorate with the thyme.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by