- 1 or 2 Cans Regular Size White Solid Tuna in Water (drained well),
- 1lb Elbow Macaroni (cooked el dante),
- 4 Cups Milk,
- 5 Tbsp Flour,
- 5 Tbsp Butter,
- 2-3 Cups Cheese (cheddar or any white cheese),
- Salt (to taste),
- Pepper (to taste),
- Nutmeg (pinch)
YiaYia Dota's Tuna Casserole
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Drain Tuna and set aside. Cook macaroni eldante and set aside.
- Warm the milk. Cook the flour and butter until a paste forms then start adding the warm milk and stir until the sauce thickens.
- Add the seasoning to taste. Add the shredded cheese and incorporate until smooth.
- Add tuna. Butter casserole. Add the tuna mixture and top with some shredded cheese and melted butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees until nice and bubbly.
Rate this recipe You need to login