- 600 g salmon, fillet
- 5 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 25 g rosemary, fresh
- 1 lime(s), peeled
- 6 slices ginger
- 100 g pine needles, dry
Smoked salmon in pine needles
Gluten Free Diet
Excludes foods containing gluten, such as wheat, barley, rye and their by-products.
Dairy Free Diet
Excludes foods such as milk, yoghurt, cheese and their by-products.
Egg Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to this food.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat oven to 220* C (428* F) Fan.
- Spread 2 sheets of aluminum foil, one on top of the other, on a working surface.
- Add 2/3 of the pine needles on tip and drizzle with some oil.
- Spread the 3 slices of ginger and half the lime on top.
- Season the fillet of salmon with salt and pepper and place over aromatics.
- Cover with remaining pine needles, lime and ginger. Drizzle with some more olive oil.
- Wrap aluminum foil around salmon and aromatics.
- Place directly on oven base and not on an oven rack. Bake for 30 minutes.
- When ready, remove from oven. Carefully open foil, discard pine needles and serve.
If you can’t find dry pine needles you can use fresh ones… just add more of them…
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by