For the sea bass
- Preheat the oven to 180ο C (350ο F) set to fan.
- Clean the fish and keep the scales.
- In a mortar and pestle add the star anise pods, the chili flakes, and grind them well.
- In a bowl add the salt, the leaves of the 2 rosemary sprigs, the spices of the mortar and pestle, the water, and mix with your hands.
- Cut the lemon and the fennel bulbs into slices, and set them aside.
- Take 1/3 of the salt and put it in a baking pan lined with parchment paper, shaped like a strip.
- Along the salt, spread slices of the lemon and the fennel bulb, and place the sea bass onto them.
- Put a few slices of the lemon and the fennel bulb into the sea bass, the 2 rosemary sprigs, and cover with the remaining salt. Make sure to not leave any part of the fish uncovered.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes.
For the olive oil-lemon dressing
- In a bowl add the lemon zest and juice, the mustard, and mix.
- Pour the olive oil very slowly by whisking constantly. If the mixture thickens too much, then add 2-3 tablespoons water.
- Add salt, pepper, and set aside.
For the garnish
- In a pot with boiling water add salt, the wild greens, and boil for 1-2 minutes.
- Cut the tomatoes in half, lengthways, and grate them over a bowl using the large holes of a box grater.
- Place a frying pan over high heat. Add the tomato, the garlic finely chopped, the oregano, salt, pepper, olive oil and mix.
- Drain the wild greens and add it to the frying pan with the rest of the ingredients. Season with salt and pepper, and simmer for 1-2 minutes until there is no more liquid left in the pan.
- Carefully break up the salt all around the fish.
- Serve with 3 teaspoons of olive oil-lemon dressing, the wild greens, and the olive oil.