- 100 g olive oil
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 eggplant
- 1/2 broccoli
- 200 g water
- 4 slices swordfish, about 180- 200 g each
- 50 g sun-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) parsley, finely chopped
Roast swordfish with veggies
Gluten Free Diet
Excludes foods containing gluten, such as wheat, barley, rye and their by-products.
Dairy Free Diet
Excludes foods such as milk, yoghurt, cheese and their by-products.
Egg Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to this food.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat oven to 180* C (350* F) Fan.
- Peel the sweet potato and cut it into 1 cm slices. Transfer to a bowl.
- Cut the eggplants into 1 cm slices and add to the bowl.
- Separate the broccoli into florets and add to the bowl.
- Add half of the olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss well.
- Add the slices of sweet potato and eggplants in a 25x35 cm baking pan, layering them and alternating between vegetables. Place the broccoli florets in the gaps. Add the water to the pan and roast for 15 minutes, until the vegetables soften a little.
- Brush the remaining olive oil over the swordfish slices and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a pan over medium heat and sauté the swordfish slices for 2-3 minutes on each side, until light golden.
- When ready, remove baking pan from oven and spread the swordfish slices over the vegetables in the baking pan. Roast for 8-10 minutes until the swordfish is ready (it will depend on how thick the slices are).
- When ready, remove from oven and serve with sun dried tomatoes and finely chopped parsley.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by