- 1 watermelon, chilled
- 400 g whipped cream
- 70 g fruits, of your choice
Watermelon and whipped cream torte
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Gluten Free Diet
Excludes foods containing gluten, such as wheat, barley, rye and their by-products.
Egg Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to this food.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Cut the two ends (poles) of the watermelon with a serrated knife.
- Place the watermelon on a cutting board, choosing one of the cut sides to balance. Make sure the cut ends are evenly cut so that it can stand and balance properly.
- Use the serrated knife, run it down the sides to remove all of the peel.
- Place a 10-12 cm plate over one of the poles of the watermelon, serving side down. This will be used as a guide to help you cut the watermelon so that it takes on a nice, oval shape.
- Try to remove as much moisture as possible from the surface of the watermelon with some paper towels.
- At this point you can either serve it or refrigerate it until you want to serve it.
- If you want to serve it immediately, transfer it to a serving platter and cover the whole surface all around the watermelon with whipped cream by adding straight lines vertically, one next to the other. Decorate the top also. You may find it easy to decorate with a piping bag.
- Cover with your choice of fresh fruit and serve immediately!
As soon as you cover the watermelon with whipped cream it has to be served immediately!
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by