- 500 g penne, whole wheat
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 onion
- 300 g salmon, smoked
- 30 g vodka
- 300 g coconut cream
- 300 g cream cheese
- 2 tablespoon(s) parsley, finely chopped
- 1 pinch salt
Whole Wheat Penne and Salmon in a Wok
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Boil the penne pasta according to the directions on the package. Drain and set aside.
- Place a wok over high heat and add the olive oil.
- Finely chop the onion and add to wok.
- Sauté for 3-5 minutes, until it softens and becomes golden.
- Cut the salmon into small pieces and add to wok. Sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the vodka and stir until half of it has evaporated.
- Lower heat to medium low. Add the coconut cream and cream cheese. Mix with a wooden spoon.
- As soon as the sauce starts to boil, remove from heat and add the parsley and pepper.
- Season to taste.
- Add the penne and mix with a wooden spoon until it is completely coated in the sauce.
- Check seasoning and serve.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by