- 450 g green beans, flat
- 500 g spaghetti, No 5
- 350 g sausage, country
- 1 orange bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 onion
- 2 clove of garlic
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon(s) tomato paste
- 50 g white wine
- 1 teaspoon(s) granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) oregano
- 200 g feta cheese
Sausage and feta pasta
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- In a pot with boiling water, add the flat beans, spaghetti, salt, and boil for 10 minutes.
- Place a frying pan over high heat.
- Cut the sausages in slices, add them to the pan, and sauté until they release their oils.
- Cut the peppers into large pieces, the onion and garlics into thin slices, add them to the pan, and sauté for 3-4 minutes.
- Then, add the cherry tomatoes, tomato paste, and sauté.
- Deglaze the pan with the wine and as soon as it evaporates, add the sugar and 2 ladlefuls of the water where the pasta is boiling.
- Drain the flat beans with the spaghetti, and add them to the frying pan with the rest of the ingredients.
- Add the oregano, the feta cheese crumbled with your hands, remove from the heat, and mix.
- Serve with oregano, olive oil and pepper.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by