- 20 g butter
- 20 g all-purpose flour
- 250 g milk, 3,5% fat
- 8 lasagna
- 300 g ground beef, cooked in sauce, leftover
- 100 g mozzarella, grated
- thyme, to serve
Easy beef lasagna
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
For the bechamel sauce
- Melt the butter in a pot over medium heat.
- Add the flour and whisk until it absorbs the whole butter.
- Add the milk in batches, whisking constantly.
- Let the mixture come to a boil, season with salt and pepper, and remove the pot from the heat.
- Preheat the oven to 180ο C (350ο F) set to fan.
- Grease an 18x18 cm baking pan.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of the ground beef’s sauce.
- Cover the bottom of the pan with 2 lasagna.
- Spread 1/3 of the cooked ground beef, ¼ of the bechamel sauce, ¼ of the mozzarella, and cover with 2 more lasagna.
- Follow the same process 2 more times. Spread the remaining ¼ of the bechamel sauce and the remaining mozzarella on top of the lasagna.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove the aluminum foil and bake for 10 more minutes until golden.
- Remove from the oven and allow 20 minutes for it to cool.
- Serve with finely chopped thyme.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*The nutritional chart and the symbols refer to the basic recipe and not to the serving suggestions.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by