- 500 g farfalle
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 4 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 500 ml heavy cream 35%
- 800 g tuna, canned, drained
- 80 g vodka
- 200 g parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 bunch dill, finely chopped
- 1/2 bunch parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
Farfalle with Tuna and Vodka
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Boil the pasta in salted water, according to instructions on box. Reserve 50 ml of the pasta water and drain.
- In the meantime, heat a pan large enough to hold the pasta. Add the onion and sauté for about 5 minutes, until it softens and turns golden. Add the garlic and sauté for another 2 minutes. Add the vodka and allow the alcohol to cook off. Add the heavy cream and simmer for 2 minutes. Add the tuna and pasta and toss over medium heat.
- Remove from heat and add the parmesan, dill, parsley, salt, pepper and the reserved pasta water.
- Season to taste and serve with fresh dill.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by