- 1 onion
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 300 g spinach
- 250 g farfalle, multicolored, boiled
- 8 eggs
- 200 g cheddar, grated
- 5 cherry tomatoes
Baked pasta frittata
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350* F) set to fan.
- Finely chop the onion and the bell peppers.
- Heat the olive oil in a 30 cm diameter pan with a metallic handle (large enough to fit in the oven, not with a plastic handle because it will melt) over medium heat.
- Sauté the onion and the bell peppers for 3-4 minutes until they are soft and golden.
- Add the spinach and allow 1-2 minutes until it wilts and reduces in volume.
- Add the boiled Farfalle and mix with a wooden spoon.
- Break the eggs in a bowl. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and the grated cheddar cheese and whisk until homogenized.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan and mix with a wooden spoon until the ingredients are combined.
- Transfer pan in the oven and bake for 20-30 until the eggs are cooked and the frittata is thick.
- Remove pan from the oven and leave the frittata for 10 minutes in the pan.
- Turn over the frittata on a platter, garnish with cherry tomatoes (cut in half) and serve.
You will have an equally delicious frittata if you remove the pasta from the recipe (or replace them with fresh, French fries)!
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by