- 300 g pasta (we recommend shells or any kind of thicker cut pasta shape)
- 250 ml heavy cream 35% fat
- 100 g cheddar cheese
- 100 g cream cheese
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- ½ bunch of parsley, finely chopped
- 4 tbsps. breadcrumbs
- 150 g spinach, finely chopped
- 200 g feta cheese
- olive oil
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat the grill in the oven to 250* C (480* F)
- Add the pasta to a pot of salted, boiling water. Cook for 8 minutes, until al dente. When ready, reserve 100 g of pasta water and drain.
- In a mixer, beat the heavy cream and cream cheese, until fluffy. Remove the bowl from the mixer and add the reserved pasta water. Beat with a hand whisk until the mixture is completely combined.
- Add almost all of the grated cheddar cheese along with the mustard and stir. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Finally, add the spinach, feta cheese and parsley.
- Transfer both the pasta and the cheese mixture to 23x32 cm baking dish. Mix to combine.
- Sprinkle with breadcrumbs, the remaining grated cheddar cheese, salt, pepper and spray with some olive oil.
- Place under the grill, in the oven for 12 minutes.
Nutrition information per 100 gr.
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.